Monday, July 28, 2008

We Did it!!!

we are officially in Arkansas and it is so pretty here. of course with greatness comes grossness, the bugs are the size of golf balls and seeing john get attacked by one is pretty freakin hilarious. the humidity is not that bad only when you are loading and unloading a trailer. i have never seen so many trees in my life and they are beautiful. the trees are filled with Katydids and they make a very loud noise that is almost but not quite relaxing. The Katydids are really big grasshoppers, i now know why all the houses have covered screen porches. i could definatley enjoy the outside if i knew that there were no bugs crawling all over me. John started work today and has already called to tell me he loves it and he is so happy and less stressed. i am excited to see what a forty hour work week looks like cause he was working about 70 a week before for the same money. we will be home hunting in the weeks to come so i will keep you all updated on everything. I will also post pictures as soon as i unpack my camera cord.

1 comment:

MIchael and Lynnette Davies said...

I need a picture of John being attacked by bugs. I hear the bugs are so big that they can carry off a small child! Mom and I are happy that you guys are doing ok we need pictures
DAD