Thursday, August 14, 2008

Songs of the times!

So i was looking at everybodys blogs and nisa had a song on hers from the day she was born so here are some of our hits. these are the #1 songs on that day of that year.


Sherrill B-day September 17,1981- Endless love by Diana ross and lionel Richie
John b-day August 21,1984- Ghostbusters by Ray parker Jr.
Kaydence b-day August 23, 2007- Beautiful girls by sean kinston
the day we officially became a couple August 1, 2005-We belong together by Mariah Carey
We got engaged February 14, 2006-check on it by beyonce feat. slim thug
Our Wedding Day September 9, 2006- sexyback by justin timberlake
our first anniversary september 9, 2007- Soulja Boy


so i felt that most of these songs were very apprpriate for the happenings even ghostbusters when john was born cause i can picture him singing that song. i had some good laughs. here is the link if you want to check it out.
http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Sherrill-

So, I was sitting in the ob/gyn office the other day and I was reading through all the pics and cards on the wall and I saw little Kaydence and your card to doc klis. He is going to be my doc when I get preggo. I was just going for a yearly, but I thought that was pretty cool. Did you like him? Let me know what you thought of him.

Lora Lovell said...

That is a fun thing..to look at the songs. Thanks for sharing. How are you guys doing? How is cute Kaydence?