Friday, September 5, 2008

Guess What? SURPRISE


Well I have been feeling a little under the weather and i thought maybe i was getting the flu or something and then the burning heart burn kicked in and i just knew that i was a different kind of under the weather. i took the test and i am pregnant, John and i are so excited. It was a huge surprise and not expected at all but we roll with the punches. I know it comes in a time of crazyness with adjusting to a new state, and our family moving away. But any child who is brought into a family with love will be richer beyond there own dreams. we will do whatever we need to do to be O.K. and i know we will be. i will miss being close to family especially in this exciting time but we will get through it and we cant wait.

4 comments:

Macon Family said...

Congrats to you guys!!!

van Zwol Family said...

That is wonderful! I am very happy for you! Take care!

Rach n Adam said...

Congrats!! That's exciting! Babies are wonderful!

Jason and Lara Hess said...

How Wonderful!!! I'm so excited for the two to of you. Keep us posted on how everything goes and I can't wait to see pictures. Okay, so it is way too early for that, but hey I still can't wait. It just seems as though so many people I know are pregnant or just had a baby. Well, I love you girl! Let me know if you need anything.