Wednesday, November 17, 2010

its been forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Well time flies when you are trying to start over and get on your feet.  I am a single mother now and i moved back to Tehachapi with the kids, I am very happy now and surrounded by family and friends who support and love me.  I have been working at Baskin Robbins and trying to start a career hopefully for the state. I am still trying to get the hang of things and really figure out who i am and what i want so for the time being i am really enjoying my kids and experiencing life to the fullest.  enjoy the new pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wearing Moncler Kids down jacket, white piumini bambini, it is not only keep your kids warm in cold winter, But also can show noble and charming.Kids’ moncler are available in many sizes and you can get both the short one as well as the long jackets for kids.

Macon Family said...

Welcome Back! Glad you have some family to support you and you are keeping busy!!

krizza said...

You have lovely kids around...no time to get bored! You have a lovely blog, too.

krizza

krizza-lifestipsandtricks.blogspot.com